ADCSA COVID-19 Safe Events - Guidelines
The Australia Day Council of SA (ADCSA) is committed to ensuring that all its events are delivered in accordance with COVID-19 guidelines from SA Health, for the protection of visitors, participants and staff and to prevent the spread of the disease in our community.
Please observe the following when attending our events:
- Get tested and stay home if unwell
- Wear a mask where required
- Check-in where required
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Physical distance.
Restrictions and requirements for events may change in line with SA Health directives.
We will provide any necessary updates via website, social media, and/or direct communication with registered attendees and ticket buyers.
Please check this page and individual event pages on our website for more information closer to the start of each event.
For some of our events, you will need to register for a free ticket. We will contact you if the event must be cancelled because of changed COVID-19 requirements or if restrictions are significantly altered.
All ADCSA events will operate under SA Health approved capacities. Aus Lights on the River and the Smoking Ceremony will be held in fenced areas.
Register your details – QR check in
Complete an SA Government COVID Safe Check-In on arrival using the displayed QR Code with your mobile phone. Alternatively, you can fill in a paper form.
Food and beverages: payment is by card only.
Masks must be worn by all patrons aged 12 and over at Aus Lights on the River and the Smoking Ceremony, except when seated for eating and drinking. Please supply your own masks.
Keep everyone safe
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any COVID symptoms.
- Maintain physical distancing at all times by staying at least 1.5 metres away from others when possible.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be available at all venues.
- Follow directions given by COVID Marshals, ADCSA staff and volunteers.
More information here.